- Flat bottom magnetic base.
- Solid 12mm Diameter upright arm with adjustable 10mm diameter cross arm.
- Mini Push Button Magnetic Base.
- Arm length - 300mm/ 12".
- Arm width - 12mm.
- Magnetic maximum pull - 30kg
- Base dimensions - L 50 x W 40 x H 50mm
- Three Clamping Options - The magnetic stand is capable of holding a 6.5mm and 8mm diameter stem. A adaptor is supplied that allows dial gauges with a mounting lug to be clamped to the stand.
Eclipse History -
Eclipse Magnetics began life as part of The James Neill Steel Company (founded 1889) first appearing as a brand after the First World War. In the 1950s Eclipse launched its red painted magnet range. Red not only became the most popular colour for magnets, but the shapes and sizes of that range also set a standard that is still recognised worldwide.In 2006 Eclipse Magnetics moved its entire operation into modern new facilities at the group's headquarters at Atlas in Sheffield.
|Type||Magnetic Push Button Base|