- Burr Free Cutting Of Sheet Metal Up To 2.5mm - The nibbler cuts spark and burr free without distortion
- Can cut the following material thicknesses:
- Mild steel sheet - up to 2.5mm
- Stainless steel - up to 1.5mm
- Aluminium and copper - up to 2.5mm
- 20 Point Multi-Directional Locking Heads - Castellated heads rotate 360 degrees and lock into 20 positions
- The nibbler can be used in multiple directions for easier access to the surface for cutting
- Handle Grip and Extension Bar - For extra grip and stability whilst cutting
- Replacement Dies, Punches And Parts Stocked - See our nibbler parts and replacements for more details.
- Included With The HT-EN-25 Sheet Metal Nibbler - Main unit, spare die, spare punch, allen keys, and locking spanner
Longbow Power Tools History – Our own brand of specialist power tools and accessories, including Multi-function power tools and Sheet Metal Nibblers along with all relative attachments and spares. We pride ourselves on offering quality and reliable tools at affordable prices for professional and hobbyists alike.
Key Specifications -
Machine Length - 298mm
Weight - 4kg
Power - 500W
Voltage - 240V
Cable - 2 Pin EU Plug
A 15mm Hole is required to allow the Nibbler Punch Die to cut a hole within the middle of a metal sheet
The tightest diameter continual cut this tool can make is approximately 40mm, you can cut smaller diameters but it will involve moving the punch backwards and forwards, similar to a three point turn, to achieve a smaller hole / radius.
Please note this unit comes with a 2 pin Euro plug
|Type||Sheet Metal Nibbler|