- Sand, saw, scrape, cut, file and polish.
- Ideal for the home hobbyist and trades of all kinds with a variety of attachments.
- Variable speed function allows for controlled oscillation.
- Suitable for use on a wide range of materials.
- Powerful 220W motor powered via supplied UK mains lead.
- Requires a 220V AC 50Hz Supply
- 180 degrees (22.5 degrees steps) range for mounting attachments.
- Lightweight (1.3kg), ergonomic design.
- Supplied with sander, 20mm saw, 50mm scraper attachments, and 4mm allen key.
- "Lock on" switch.
This truly universal tool allows you to sand, saw, scrape, cut, file and polish by simply changing the attachments to fit your needs. This is ideal for the home hobbyist and trades of all kinds; with a variety of attachments and a variable speed function means you have all the tool you need to complete the job quickly and accurately. Most of the attachments can be positioned in a 180° (22.5° steps) and clamped firmly in place. The corded multi-tool powers a 220W motor without the fuss of batteries running out or drops in power. The lightweight, slim line body finished with durable rubber offers comfortable grip and easy use out in the field.
Universal head allows most other branded attachments to be fitted - check fittings before purchase (see template below)
Overall length 280mm, body diameter 66mm (max).
For full technical data and attachment template please see below.